Our new Headquarters — which completes our Omaha campus and is targeted to be LEED Platinum-certified — represents a giant leap in environmentally friendly design. Not only did we incorporate a multitude of technologies and materials to maximize energy efficiency and minimize waste, we replanted much of the foliage which had been excavated during construction.
In addition, Omaha offers a variety of options for entertainment, education, culture and recreation for all ages. An open-air campus, our facility features several buildings connected by multiple paths and walkways. Ranked #3 in the "Best Cities to Relocate to in America 2010" by Sperling's BestPlaces Guide, Omaha delivers big-city amenities and small-town sensibilities in this bustling metropolitan setting, including:
- Home of TD Ameritrade Park and the NCAA Men's College World Series
- The suburb of Sarpy County, listed on Money Magazine's "Best Places to Live 2012"
- Near several golf courses and country clubs
- An array of historic locations, including Old Market, Fort Omaha and the Lauritzen Gardens (Omaha's Botanical Center)
- Several recreational attractions, including Henry Doorly Zoo, widely considered one of the premier zoos in the world
- Higher education options including the University of Nebraska at Omaha and Creighton University
- Home to the University of Nebraska Medical Center and Eppley Cancer Center